Wednesday, January 30, 2013

25 Days of Christmas

     Today, I have a project that I am so very proud to have done.  It's my 25 Days of Christmas mini-album.  In 2011, I had every intention of doing a December Daily album, but when December 1st rolled around I wasn't motivated anymore.  So I told myself 2012, was the year to get a December album done.  Now I can't say that I was all alone in my December endeavor, I have a great group of friends and we decided we'd take on December dailies together.


 

       Now that my project is done, I've had the opportunity to look back at my album and I can't be any happier.  I have all of my December memories displayed in one place and I also had the opportunity to use a good stack of things I've been hoarding for the past couple of years.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment