Friday, April 17, 2015

Confession #1: Not My Style

Normally when I scrap, I don't tend to embellish my photos much.  I prefer to let the photos speak for themselves.  That being said...this layout while not my style, I actually really enjoy this page.  I think it's the direction I'm heading as a scrapper, but haven't quite fully gotten there yet.  I don't know why my mind wandered to the box of sequins, but I'm glad I had these clear ones so that I got just a little bit of shine and shimmer from them without losing the background paper.






A lot of the other pieces are just random bits and pieces that I found in October Afternoon embellishment packs that I would have never probably used.  The main papers are from My Minds Eye, the plaid is from Kate & Co., and the stripe is from Nostalgia. 

That's all for this confession...thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment