Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I Work Out

Just about an hour ago,  I was traveling through the blogs that I frequent and found a new challenge site, 2 Broke Girls Challenges.  I love the show 2 Broke Girls, so I figured I'd look around their site and was inspired by their sketch of the week.
 
Here is my take on their sketch:


 The wood grain paper had been taunting me since I bought it.  I had no real use for it except for looking at it (which is never a bad thing). But just looking at my pretty paper is not part of my scrapping philosophy for this year, so now that I've worked with it - I feel better about picking up this piece of paper.

The flags are scraps of October Afternoon papers that I had just laying around that perfectly complemented the teal paint on top of the wood grain.

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment