Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Project 12 :: May


Well it's a new month and I some how managed to finish my May pages before the Project 12 pin by date was published.  I don't know how it happened, maybe a mix of a well-timed crop night mixed with me actually being on top of editing and printing my photos.  

Here are my 2 pages:


I am so proud of these pages.  They don't look like anything I've ever scrapped before and that makes me happy.  I love the colors in this layout - they're just so spring.  

Here are some of my favorite 4x6's:


This one of my mom's surgery is one of my favorites because I love the gem detail on the hearts. They give them a little something extra with something that I typically don't use.
 

I have probably listened to this cd 75 times, at least and that might even be on the low side.  Which definitely makes it deserving of it's own 4x6.

 

This picture of me and my brother is the first one in a long line of photo-bombing by him (which is truly what he does best).  He decided that while I wanted to take pictures that he needed to eat some candy so I have 8 pictures of him enjoying his candy and this one good one.  


This section talks about what I've been cooking since mom had her surgery.  I've become quite the cook and am kind of impressed myself.  Each night I like to challenge myself to see if my meals taste like what mom makes.  

I also had a bit of an epiphany when I was doing this title.  I was trying to decide if I wanted to use the letters that I had cut from the cameo or the negative spaces from where the letters once were.  Once I decided I wanted the letters, I used the other part to help align and make sure my letters were straight.  Which is something that I had never thought of before and worked quite well!

Thanks for stopping by & happy June!

No comments:

Post a Comment