Thursday, October 10, 2013

Project 12 :: August

Hi!  It's been an amazing couple of months & I can't wait to show y'all.


August is one of my favorite months, but then again maybe I'm a little partial since it is my birth month.  My spread this month documents a lot of special events.

  • My dad also celebrates his birthday at the beginning of the month.
  • I've been working to loose weight and after 2 months I had lost 20 pounds and have so far kept it off.
  • I celebrated 3 years at the store.
  • I tried all summer to get various tickets to a couple of different concerts and the one I finally got tickets to Florida Georgia Line - which is tomorrow!
  • I completed my first and maybe only 5K, but it was never about proving I'm a runner, but proving to myself that I could do it.  I think it's a bigger accomplishment that it was almost a hundred degree day the day that we ran.
 Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment