Friday, October 4, 2013

What A Ride!

All I can say is WOW!  These past couple of months have been some of the craziest that I have ever experienced in my life - don't get me wrong they've been the best months of my life but it did lead to   no any postings in months.  So, for those of you who are reading my blog - thanks :)  and hopefully there will be more postings over the next week.

First Up:
Run or Dye - Layout



Ever since the Color Run started, I've wanted to run/walk one of these - mainly for the experience and to say that I have done one.  I'm not a huge fan of running but I can walk pretty quickly, well if it's not 96 degrees outside at the end of August. 

There is just something perfect about these Hero Arts stamps that worked perfectly with this specific page.  I think these might be my most favorite pages I have ever done.

So I created my own background with the stamps in a variety of different ink colors to play along with the different colors of dye that they used. 


When I was trying to decide what to use as the title, I didn't have too many creative ideas so I just used the name of the race and their same font - cut on my Silhouette Cameo, Niles.  I also added a few details about the day just so I wouldn't forget that I had actually completed something that was on my bucket list!

I'll be posting all of my project 12 pages within the next week!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment